There are many ways to help TLC and we appreciate any help you can give.
1. ADOPT - we have many friendly, sweet, loving animals looking for homes. If you are interested in adoption please visit our Adoption Page for more information.
2. FOSTER - we are always looking for people who would be willing to be a foster home for the animals we take in, it allows us to save more. If you are interested you can get more information on our Foster Page.
3. VOLUNTEER - we are open everyday and would love to have you join our caregivers. You can come play with cats, walk dogs, play in the dog park, give baths, and many other daily items. We also have events that we always need help with! Get more information on our Volunteer Page.
4. DONATE - we only survive on money and items that are donated to us. If you can't donate money we always need toys, treats, food, paper towels, cleaner, kitty litter, sheets, towels - you name it, we could probably use it. There are plenty of other way to contribute without donating money or items as well. You can learn more on our Help Page.
5. SUBSCRIBE - we have the Weekly Barker, a weekly newsletter emailed right to you so you can stay up to date with all of our events, fundraising nights, fun facts, adoptions updates and other ways to help us - join the Weekly Barker List.
6. HANG OUT - we meet the 3rd Thursday of January, April, July, and October at 6:00 p.m. at United Community Bank in Dahlonega. It's always fun and you'll always know what's happening. Find out more on our Upcoming Events Page.
7. FUNDRAISING - we depend solely on donations and fundraising so we are always looking for new ideas and people who want to help us raise money, visiting our Fundraising Page to find out more.
8. MEMBERSHIP - become a member, it's the cool thing to do. You can get all the details and learn how to join on our Membership Page.
9. SOCIAL MEDIA - we are active on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram so come join us. Every time you share, like or comment you are helping us reach more people which means more adoptions and more donations - how easy is that. Check out our Social Media Page.
We are always looking for new help so come on out - we can't wait to meet you!
All of our dogs and cats are
pre-loved and socialized. Our adoption fee covers:
Vaccinations / Rabies